Our Returns Policy

You can cancel your order within two days after we have received it, as long as we have not yet provided you with the services. If we already started your project or are in the process of providing you with the services we will charge a 20% percent processing fee and you will be refunded the other 80%.

Please contact us if you have any other questions.